I absolutely hated the Mini 3 when I had one and couldn’t get rid of the beast
quickly enough when I had it.
When I talk about an iPad mini 4 being sluggish it certainly is compared to the
iPad Pro. I sincerely hope Apple come up with a new generation of iPad mini if
they haven’t already done so, a very nice machine.