Hi.
I own an iPhone 8 and there really shouldn’t be too much of any problem.
Now I don’t have the microphone as yet so I can’t give a definitive answer but
the App alone does work with the Built-in microphone of the iPhone and I could
easily monitor both from my Bluetooth headset though one may need an adapter to
plug headphones into the dock whilst using the Shure microphone itself,.
I was surprised at how little delay there was between what was being recorded
and what was being heard through the headphones.