I received the microphone a short while ago and I have to admit that the object
wasn’t quite what I expected it to be but initial recordings have sur exceeded
my expectations.
The microphone comes as is in its cary case with a 3.5MM jack to socket which
I’m not sure what its supposed to do.
The App is easy to navigate though I didn’t particular like those tutorials
that pop up and it took me a while to rid the screen of them.
Anyway $140 very well spent in my opinion and I’ll get quite a bit of use out
of this tool.