I wasn’t getting any here when recording from the Built-in microphone so we’ll
see when the main microphone arrives which should be by the end of the week.
So how do you go with all the extra stuff that’s unlocked in the app when the
microphone is connected? I’d imagine you can’t use the simple audio editing
functionality is that right?