Well like I said. They clame. I put it in air quotes only because I remember Neal trying the H5's mic with the H6 and he couldn't fit it on. But actually that's odd the more and more I think about it. I haven't felt up an H5, but how is it that you can fit that real huge XY H6 snap on to the H5 but you can't fit the H5 snap ON XY thing on the H6? That don't add up. Again I don't know. I don't think Neal's lying to us, but then again how is it he couldn't do it but Zoom clames you can? Verry odd.