Yes you do have a choice there to use its own batteries if you like so the
choice is yours.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Wednesday, 26 December 2018 2:12 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Using a Zoom H6 with an iPad Pro

Ah interesting. I was under the impression that when you chose the battery
choice it would use it's 4 Double a ones. I just have to get to best buy to get
that cable. so I can use it to make more youtube vids.
I've not used my channals so much for this reason exactly. But now I could make
them in stereo with the H6 I could make more vids.