I have to get the machine recording first.
As good as the layout is I’ve no way of working out what the buttons actually
do until I get a pair of eyes to tell he what’s going on, the manual doesn’t
give much of a description of the layout though plenty of description is given
as to what each function does if you just happen to know the right buttons to
press <smile>.