You learn something every day.
The manual for the Zoom H6 talks about using the H6 with an iPad and doesn’t
mention iPhone so I did wonder what the big deal was as surely both IOS devices
could be used?
Perhaps Zoom suggest the iPad because of the bigger battery.

“And pray that there’s intelligent life somewhere out in space cause there’s
bugger-all down here on earth”