From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Sunday, 20 January 2019 9:13 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] IOS Voice Memos App

Yeah either that or actually what I believe and no offence to anyone that does
use the IPhone for real work, they may expect that musicians and whom ever else
would use the IPad for true production and serious work. I don't think so with
the battery thing because the H6 uses it's own. The choice for the IPad is
called stereo mix IPad battery. Any of the H6's choices that end with battery
mean that it'll use it's own batteries. I wish there were a way to put an
external battry between the IPhone or IPad and the H6. You can power the H6
with those power bank things to recharge your IPhone.