Hi Everyone,
Have any of you tried the new Voice Memo App that has been rolling out with the
later IOS updates?
I had a play with the App this morning and its very easy to use not to mention
of very reasonable quality with the finished recording.
Voice Memos can sync in iCloud so you have all your memos available across your
Mac and IOS devices.
The App can record in Lossless quality too and that’s been m complaint about
some recording Apps for quite some time.
I have no indication yet as to whether Voice Memo can record in stereo or mono
though even supposing Voice Memos could record in stereo I think most IOS
devices only have mono microphones built in anyway.

“And pray that there’s intelligent life somewhere out in space cause there’s
bugger-all down here on earth”