Hello,

The 14.12 does not support arm64, and you can't add arm64 easy because Xcode
project just use Scons build system

If you are not limited 14.12 by some reason I recommend you to use 16.10 or
master branch (preferable, it's future 16.10a release)

git clone https://git.allseenalliance.org/gerrit/core/alljoyn.git
<https://git.allseenalliance.org/gerrit/core/alljoyn.git>
cd alljoyn
git checkout v16.10-review   # if you want to use 16.10

Difference between v16.10a (master branch) and v16.10

new in v16.10a: fat binary, easy to use build scripts (see
alljoyn_objc/README-INSTALLING.txt), Xcode 8, samples in Swift 3

--
Alexey