Dear Alexey,

From:  "Alexey Solovyov"<alex...@affinegy.com>;
Date:  Wed, Feb 22, 2017 02:14 PM
To:  "江铭杰"<infi_ji...@ema-tech.com>;
Cc:  "allseen-core"<allseen-c...@lists.allseenalliance.org>;
Subject:  Re: [Alljoyn-core] build alljoyn 14.12 for IOS arm64 from source code

Hello,

The 14.12 does not support arm64, and you can't add arm64 easy because Xcode
project just use Scons build system

If you are not limited 14.12 by some reason I recommend you to use 16.10 or
master branch (preferable, it's future 16.10a release)

git clone https://git.allseenalliance.org/gerrit/core/alljoyn.git
cd alljoyn
git checkout v16.10-review   # if you want to use 16.10

Difference between v16.10a (master branch) and v16.10

new in v16.10a: fat binary, easy to use build scripts (see
alljoyn_objc/README-INSTALLING.txt), Xcode 8, samples in Swift 3

--
Alexey