I have a TeleGPS that still appears to work OK after spending a night
underwater. It doesn't have the barometric components, though. That same
flight had a Featherweight Raven which got the same treatment, and still
seems accurate as an altimeter. All I did with them was put them in
tupperware containers with dry rice for a day or so, and give them new
batteries.

Dan Crank