> follows: /sbin/restore -ivf /data/hope
> > Verify tape and initialize maps
> > /data/sbin/restore: /data/hope: File too large
>
> try
>
> cat /data/hope | /sbin/restore -ivf -

My most humble and  sincere gratitude for Alexandre's and John's help in

assisting me with my various problems, and thanks to anyone else who
answered my questions.  Just wanted you guys to know that some people
out
here consider what you are doing as far as donation of time and energy
this list to be rather noble, and I hope that one day more things in the

world can be as open and giving as this community seems to be.  Thank
you.

Eric Helms