Hi all,

I'm happily using chg-scsi with our StorEdge and backups are going well.
Thanks to you all for helping me sort out a couple of things.

I've tried to find an answer to this in the archives but to no avail. The
StorEdge we use has a barcode reader, and the tapes are physically
labelled. If I use mtx to check status, I get a nice list of tapes and
barcode entries.

I have an entry for labelfile in my changer config file, but when I run
the chg-scsi -info command, I get

10 20 1 0

The fourth entry indicates I have no reader, but I do. How can I tell
amanda and chg-scsi that there's a reader to use?

Eric Trager