Just looked it up. Those units look nice.  I am not
sure if amanda works with optical drives yet... can
you use tar to write to it??? or do you have to use
burner software to write to them.  That would be
awesome if you could write to it with tar.

Jerry

--- "Christopher C.J. Keist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>