On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 10:55:55AM -0500, Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
> I bet most of you have some small nitpick with Amanda that you've
> never felt warranted an email.  Well, now's your chance!  I'd like to
> put some polish on Amanda, and it's hard for me to see the areas that
> need burnishing, since I work on Amanda all day, every day.

A bit ago I discovered that spindle numbers are host-specific.
Because of this my virtual machines are being backed up at
the same time as the host filesystem storage for the VM.

I would like to see a way of saying "do not back more than
one of these DLEs at the same time".

jl
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  j...@jgcomp.com