Hi Winston,

| Could you explain your concern about multiple volumes?
Yes. It adds a layer between the catalog of backed-up files and the location on
disk. Without tape volumes, I could presumably find what I need with a date and
tar, with tape volumes, I have the additional complexity of unpacking the tape
volume discipline. If I could configure tape volumes so that each volume held
exactly one backup, then I could live with that compromise.

Is there any documentation that I haven't found, because I haven't found
much...

Thanks for the help,
--
Chris.