(resend with correct ML-email)

Am 09.08.22 um 16:50 schrieb Jose M Calhariz:
On Mon, Aug 08, 2022 at 04:34:11PM +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
Am 04.08.22 um 10:08 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
(...)

combined with

flush-threshold-dumped  200 # (or more)
flush-threshold-scheduled       200 # (or more)
taperflush      200

My experience is this options do not work as documented.  On my case
there is a autoflush before the holding disk have enough files to fill
a tape.  On a setup that produces less files per amdump than the size
of a physical tape.

I never fully understood and therefore trusted these options ;-)

What I try:

storage1 should leave the lev0 backups in the holding disk after writing to tapes in pool1

storage2 should be allowed to remove them when written to the tapes in pool2

Maybe it's too complicated to define 2 policies for the 2 storages, that's what I try to find out currently.

I flush stuff to storage2 right now and it seems to work as intended.

Can't confirm your observation though, would have to test that in detail.

thanks!