Are you not supposed to do all the -Letter options before the configuration
name? Is that maybe why it does not work?
I.e: amflush -o storage=storage1 configurationNameHere

Anton "exuvo" Olsson
   ex...@exuvo.se

On 2022-10-24 19:08, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:

So far my setups with multiple storages work.

One of the missing features (or I don't know how):

if dumps stay in the holding disk I don't know which storage they would go to
via amflush.

I start

amflush config -o storage=storage1

and then see in amstatus, that all DLEs would go to storage2

amflush stops then, OK, and I can start over, but sometimes I'd like to check
that because there are some little DLEs for one storage and many DLEs for the
other etc

Is there a way to check that without starting amflush?