Tristan,

First thanks for the quick response.
Yes I found out the hex file wasn’t working after flashing to the Mega.
My flasher is from Pololu and is working great on my macbook pro and avrdude.

Is there an possibility to get the hex files from you?
I’m not a star in compiling this kind of things without a good portion of help.

My email is krom1109 at hotmail dot com

With kindly regards,

Jan