Hello Soham,

We recently had a big discussion that revolved around this subject.
Mainly it involved a difference of opinion on what constitutes a PortfolioModel.
Any solution depends on what your objectives are with regard to your Porfolio
and what mathematical formula models those objectives.

The only person who put up any code was Paul Ho ... it is in the AFL library
.... refer to his post.

Soon after that Howard discussed some Portfolio issues under his own topic ...
I think I referenced it in the above thread (if not search for Howard and
Portfolio around the same date).

I also posted some juvenile code, at an earlier date ... it was just intended
as a demo example of the principle that the Portfolio returns == the weighted
ave of the returns of the constituent systems (if followed through with better
code it can lead to a working solution).

Note that the signals I used are rubbish and they are just there to produce a
demo trade series to test the later code. I didn't allow for inclusion of open
trades (there wasn't any interest in the example so I didn't carry on with
working the code up to better versions).