Well, there are "those" that I could swear are running a pair of 4-1000As!

I could plead ignorance due to not having an adequate device to properly
"measure" the PEP output.

But then my heart wouldn't be in it.

Guess I'm stuck between my conscience and the Beasts!

Bob - N0DGN

On 3/8/2010 8:46 PM, Brett Gazdzinski wrote:
> No, I bet you could run twice the legal power for years and no one would
> know...
> After all, how can you tell the difference between a good antenna or twice
> the power?
>
> Brett

|               AM Amateur Radio Operator    NØDGN                 |
|               http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/                 |