Thank you Phil for taking the time to write Lee...
I'm still not convinced by him... he is indeed alone, he "makes a promise" for
a 24h answer, but it can't be a
always true (you never know, he has an accident and he's at the hospital for a
month... or whatever).
Also, in case we have a big problem, the whole website is down, we have to
reboot.. we write to him, and
wait.. at least.. 6 hours ? before it can be up again... with other
technologies, we can, "oh shit, it's down,
ok, let's reboot it right away"...
Also, I didn't understand that firewall thing... debian vs. suse ? wtf...
But what I liked about him (I think) is that we have more freedom on what we
can choose, like for example the
virtualization technology.. but the question is "do we need that"... I
definitely prefer a maximum of
flexibility...
humm.. although, when you think about it, I wonder what is really more
flexible.. virtuozzo allowing you to
reboot remotely, or being able to choose the virtualization technology (OS, not
including virtuozo)

btw, here's a demo of plesk8 http://www.swsoft.com/en/products/plesk8/demo/ and
you can take a look at these
screenies for virtuozzo power panel (I know, low res, but that's all I found) :
http://www.swsoft.com/en/products/virtuozzo/screenshots/virtuozzo_vzpp_01/
you have other screenies here : http://www.swsoft.com/en/products/virtuozzo/lib/

Also note that Sander requested one more day for the deadline, as he will ask
the company he works for, what
they can offer, and what price would it be for the same specs we currently
have.. here's the website :
http://www.jronline.nl/
yes, I know.. it's only in dutch...

KKRT