Relax gus, it was a CRITIC, if you want to be a good designer, graphic artist,
you have to LEARN how to ACCEPT CRITICS,
the dull/dirt/grubby (and "who knows what more") are a description of the feel
of the colorbar.. if they said "I don't
like it", you would have yelled that it's not a constructive comment because
they didn't say what they disliked in it.
If you intend to participate in improving the default skin, you have to learn
to accept critics.. I thought we already
discussed this a long time ago on IRC and I thought you learned your lesson,
but it seems you didn't. AND I AM FED UP
with all those messages you get 'I don't like this, but please don't take it
the wrong way, I just want to help, but the
rest of your work, I swear is great, you're a great man"... there have already
been a few on this mailing list in this
thread, and I'm not even counting the numerous "I swear you did a great job and
please don't take my comment the wrong
way" that are on the forums.. you have a personality which says "I just want to
be praised and I refuse anything that
says what I did is bad".. WAKE UP!!!!! this is a community here, we all work
together, not one against the other, and if
you want to be part of the community you have to let people speak AS THEY LIKE.
If I want to tell you "your work is crap,
just toss it in the trash, it's worthless, I hate it", you should answer with
"ok, thx for letting me know your feeling,
I'll try to make it better next time". Ask Lee, he had a huge load of
disgustful critics and insults on his skin, yet he
accepted them. It was painful and I understand that, but he was also mature
enough to understand that it's how people
felt with his skin.
I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO BE HYPOCRITE ANYMORE WITH GUS. If you hate something,
tell him straight "that colorbar is shit",
if I see another hypocrite "don't take it wrong" message, I'll be yelling
myself at the one who wrote it. Gus, you need
to "not take it the wrong way" yourself without people explicitly saying it.
Tom, you gave a constructive comment, and I prohibit you from apologizing to
Gus, he has to learn one day on another to
accept critics.
Now Gus, you have two choices :
1 - Apologize for your bad temper and start being nicer
2 - ignore this mail, don't answer it until we straighten this thing out on
private over MSN.
Anyways, I also have other stuff to straighten out with you about the improved
default skin.
Now everyone.. nothing more to see, get back to work!

KaKaRoTo