Youness Alaoui wrote:
> Here's the complete TODO for 0.97.. we want to get 0.97 out as soon
> as possible, I would have had enough time to do it lately but I'm
> very busy these last days, so... let's try to cut this thing down..
> we have 4 items,
> - support msn spaces
>  yeah, ok, that's the big one, but hey, it's not working anymore!!!!

spaces support in WLM is totally "teh suxxorz". It sucks so hard I don't
really mind about it even with the official client, where I don't get the
binking gleam anymore, too because I should "subscribe" for each contact. As
I didn't like it from the beginning, but I just liked the (not very useful,
but nice to see) contact card thing. Now I don't really mind. I don't like
as it is implemented now. I used to click to see my contact's avatar bigger
in size, but now even in ccard  is small, so who cares?

My two cents

bye