Yeah, right, it's a virtual group, but the user doesn't know. He sees the
group like a normal group and I think most of them, if they use groups, try
to handle with it like that. But ok, WLM behaves like that, so amsn should
do, too. Anyway, moving back to "no group" should definitely be possible, so
we should add a "remove from all groups" to the context menu.

Mirko