On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've just got a RaQ(tm)2 Server, and wish to add this stats program to
> the server. I'm sure I have the correct version for the server, but
> stuck on how to set-up, where to put the software etc.
>
> The server is controlled through the browser or Telnet. I we've come to
> a complete blank on what to do next!
>
> The server uses Linux 2.0 multitasking o/s and Apache 1.3.3 web server.
>
> I have the files on my comp (after downloading them) but what next.....
> The readme file (Readme.html) doesn't explain and help me that well.

Which version have you downloaded? You should have at least 3.32.
docs/start.html will then get you started, but basically you should just
need to type 'make'.

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England