Have you tried

# LOGFILE access_log
LOGFILE C:\Documents and Settings\dmg.HHR\Desktop\Analog\analog 5.2 \logs

as # comments out the line?

From: "David M. Grub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [analog-help] Help!
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:41:11 -0400

Duke, I wasn't sure which line you were suggesting I change. I assume you
meant the first line?

This is exactly the way I have it configured at this moment and it is
creating the Report.html with nothing in it.

LOGFILE access_log
# LOGFILE C:\Documents and Settings\dmg.HHR\Desktop\Analog\analog 5.24\logs
OUTFILE Report.html
HOSTNAME "[my organisation]"

Might it have something to do with the file not having an extenstion? I
know there is something in the file because it is over 7 MB in size. I have
messing around with this all day and think I have the basic understanding of
how to configure things. I just can't get it to spit anything out in the
report it generates. I'm leaving for the day, so I will respond to any other
questions or comments tomorrow. Thanks.