I am new to using Analog and need some help. I downloaded and installed
Analog 5.24 for Windows. I use a Windows2000 PC on a network with a Windows
2000 server. I also downloaded Report Magic, but haven't messed with that
yet.

I used an FTP program to import our web log file (named access_log) from
/logs/web/ on our ISP's server. It is simply a file named access_log showing
no extension. I have the file sitting in a folder named logs I created
within the Analog folder which is located on my desktop. The path of the
file would be C:\Documents and Settings\dmg.HHR\Desktop\Analog\analog
5.24\logs\access_log. I use the analog.cfg file as is with the following
exceptions...

LOGFILE access_log
# LOGFILE C:\Documents and Settings\dmg.HHR\Desktop\Analog\analog 5.24\logs

When I execute the program, it creates the Report.html file, but there is
really no information in it. I will paste the contents of the report below
this line. What am I doing wrong?

Web Server Statistics for [my organisation]Program started at
Thu-10-Oct-2002 15:27.

----

General Summary
(Go To: Top: General Summary)

This report contains overall statistics.

Successful requests: 0

----
This analysis was produced by analog 5.24.
Running time: Less than 1 second.
(Go To: Top: General Summary)

David M. Grub
Assistant Administrator
Handler Henning and Rosenberg
1300 Linglestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17110
(717) 238-2000

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by replying to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  and deleting the message. Thank you very much.