(Sorry about the previous empty response -- sticky fingers!)

You should start by just producing a report from your log files. Then
you can work at fine-tuning it to get the results you want.

On Windows, it can be very helpful to add the ERRFILE command so you
can see what error and warning messages Analog is producing. This will
help you tune the file to get results. See
http://analog.cx/docs/debug.html#ERRFILE

If you are running Analog on Proxy logs you may have to write a custom
LOGFORMAT line for it to parse the logs. See
http://analog.cs/docs/logfmt.html.

You haven't define what distinguishes the connections to the
databases. Those are probably some kind of request detail. Once you
have all the setup working, the Request Report will show you how many
requests were made to each requested file. You can use the FILEINCLUDE
command to filter the report to only include the requests you want to
monitor. See http://analog.cs/docs/include.html.

If you want to know the number of unique hosts that requested each
file, then you'll have to run a separate report for each file using
just that FILEEXCLUDE statement and then collect the results yourself
(or with a Perl script or something). See
http://analog.cx/docs/faq.html#faq128.

If you want to know how many distinct users (rather than distinct
hosts) visited, you can't accurately count that without a state system
(which HTTP does not provide). See
http://analog.cx/docs/webworks.html.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group

Gayle Coston ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Tuesday, October 22, 2002 7:35 AM):