Hi all,

I managed to compile the imported application (the trick was not to
just
throw the lib directory in the project but to also build a library out
of  the
jars and present that in the project class path). However, I am
noticing
in DDMS (and in debug perspective) when I launch the app that one of
the
threads quits and complains that:
"Failed resolving Lcom/myApp/PeerToPeerAdapter: interface 211 Lnet/
wlib/PeerGen".

I can see the net/lib/PeerGen in the jar files included in the library
that
is in the classpath. Afterall it compiles fine. Why does it complain
at runtime? Doesn't the Android plugin package what it needs in the
dex,
apk and res_ files before it deploys the app in the emulator?
I could not find anything on this in the resources so I am wondering
if
anyone had this issue before - It could be trivial and I am missing
something
very obvious.

Thanks