Hi all,

I am new to Android development and have a very long experience in Java
technology development. When trying to develop for Android, using Eclipse
and Android SDK, I have had a problems with deploying the apps, or
simulating them, using the AVD. The problem is when I run the application,
through Eclipse, the AVD device booted normally but my applications don't
get deploy.

I have tried to solve it by changing almost everything in the run
configuration and the Android preference. I even deleted the Android SDK and
installed it again but with no use.

My environment setup is:
- Windows 7
- Eclipse Helios
- Android sdk r06
- Android plugin for Eclipse 0.9.7.v201

Now I have tried the same setup on Ubuntu 10.04 and it is working fine.

Anyone had a similar problem?