Dear DanH

Thank you for your reply.

When I first started my AVD I waited for some time until it was initialzed
and I was at the home screen. The problem is that my app didn't deploy as I
did the same on Ubuntu and it started the once the AVD was initialized.

As for the second comment, it actually popped up once the AVD started under
Ubuntu but not Windows. So this might be a Windows case.

Thanx and regards,