As another test, I removed the drawable-normal-hdpi and drawable-large-
mdpi folders and left drawable-480x320 and drawable-800x480.

The G1 is displaying correctly, the Droid is using the layout for the
G1, using the normal res graphics and scaled them to fill the screen,
the Dell Streak is displaying correctly.

Stephen