Hi,
I am a newcomer to android development.
I created a image puzzle app named "Sexy Image Puzzle"
It is a simple jigsaw puzzle.
As I have just started developing for android, I didn't buy the dev
phone yet. I tested the application in Emulator.

I was planning to create similar puzzles for Cars too. But the app has
too less downloads so far.

Could anyone use this app and let me know, what is going wrong?
It is a free application, so there is no payment involved. I just want
to know some feedbacks, what is going wrong.

This is a small help, I need from you guys, till the time I buy my dev
phone (probably starting september)