> Could anyone use this app and let me know, what is going wrong?
> It is a free application, so there is no payment involved. I just want
> to know some feedbacks, what is going wrong.

I havn't tried yours, but I imagine there are about a zillion (1z <
120k) small puzzle games on the market. Unless
you get some kind of promotion, or it's so good that an enthusiastic
user starts spreading the word
in forums etc you probably won't get more than some hundreds of
downloads (like
the memory game I threw up a few months ago).

Pent