Okay first off I dont want to hurt your feelings. That being said one
possible problem with your app is the actual app's content. If your
just going for the numbers you need to think "What are Android users
looking for in the Market? Are they looking for jigsaw styled games or
maybe something more advanced?". Your second problem is in the name
"Sexy Image Puzzle" is a rather long name! You should shorten it to
"Sexy Puzzles" because the fact that it is an image puzzle is an
unneeded. It works great and personally I'll keep it for a bit.
- Haseren La-Hanesher Productions

PS. The dev phone is almost useless for the price unless it is the
only way to get one wherever you are. Your better off getting a OTS
phone from a carrier.