There are many Android devs who have plenty of GL experience, however
I believe that your post was too vague to draw interest.

I believe many of the good game developers have stopped watching this
group because it has become rather large and generally has little to
offer graphics and simulation programmers, who are your targets.

You would have more luck IMO searching this group for GL-related
topics and emailing those directly who seem to have knowledgeable
questions and replies.