My app only required a single positive response and then would never
query again. I had a few people every day with OK orders who couldn't
validate, starting around May I guess, as you say. I don't know what
the cause was.

The only thing that helped was uninstall-reinstall.

After giving Google a few months to fix it I gave up and removed the
LVL, I was just too embarrassed to ask brand new customers to
uninstall-reinstall anymore.

Ideally the situation would have been:

- see problem
- investigate
- report as much details as possible to Google
- wait for fix

But since they don't respond to any messages about Market I didn't see
the point of wasting my time and increasing my blood pressure.

Pent