Thank you very much again.

GL11Ext ?? So we can actually use that ?
I think I read Android supports only OpenGL ES 1.0... So can we use
the GL11 also ?
I guess I must have read an old article or something ? 'OpenGL ES-CM
1.0' was returned by glGetString

I have an actual device. I will try out and tell you the results.
Your input has helped me a lot. Thanks.