hi,
The max fps u can get can be 60 ............. I m rendering a 3d
models(ms3d)  ...........  with game logic i m getting 45 fps
................ but prb occurs when touch event is executed ........ fps
falls to 28 - 30fps ........... my only worry is touch event ....... one
hint to handle touch event is keep constant fps (not dependent on device)
and ur tocuh event will be handled properly
regards,
 suhas