People should only be allowed to vote on an app, if they have used the
app for a sufficient amount of time. Consumers tend to be people who
want everything to work exactly as the whish it would. Though their
reasoning is solid, it just doesn't work that way, even with cars, the
car doesn't work as you would like it would, but it works the way you
have learned it works.
So when a person has used an app for 5 minutes and thinks it's
limited, he posts a 1 star rating. This might be a correct rating, but
using an app for 5 minutes does NOT give you a good idea of what the
app is about and how it works. Now if that same user used it for an
hour and still thinks it's not that good, well, then the 1star rating
IS valid.

Maybe market should prevent comments and ratings from consumers who
only have had the application for less then an (or a couple of) hour
(s).