That is true. But I got another suggestion. It would be so helpful if
there would be the version of the software that the people are using
added to the post. I have got hundreds of emails and bad comments
based on a weeks old version of my application. This leads to totally
missleading ratings. In addition it makes it hard to guess if the
people just report old errors or if they really got problems with the
current version.