Tools: Smart Lock
phone. It allows you to instantly and securely use the last
application you opened after your phone goes to sleep.
Smart Lock is perfect for:
*Listening to Music while Running
*Using Google Maps on the Go
*"Child Locking" any Application.

By:David Shellabarger
Published on the market: No, I'll release a fancy version and a free
version sometime soon
Website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipue9Yhi5VA

Feedback:
I wasn't going to submit anything this time around. I submitted a
partially working large application last time and didn't score very
good.
However, I just bought my first android phone (MyTouch) and was
annoyed that I could change which song I was listening to without
putting in my unlock pattern (without turning it off entirely, of
course). This annoyed me greatly so I wrote this app in about a week,
submitted right before the deadline. Mostly bug free, it crashed in
the video demo, but its been pretty stable for me since.