Hi,
My entry to ADC2 is: "ReaderScope" - A Google Reader client. (Lifestyle
category)

It lets you read news online/offline, while syncing your actions
(star/share/unread) on the way. It comes with sharing options over SMS,
email, Twitter, Digg, Del.icio.us.
You can schedule periodic downloads. You can also do smart customizations to
save battery or network traffic.

The app is available right now at following places:

Android market: market://search/?q=pname:com.altcanvas.readerscope
Slideme: http://slideme.org/application/readerscope
AndAppStore: http://andappstore.com/AndroidApplications/apps/193797

App website: http://www.altcanvas.com/android/readerscope

The 1.0 version available at above places is exactly the same as submitted
to ADC2. And it's completely FREE.

Give it a try!

Jayesh