Wat if we use Comet, even i have searching for this stuff not lucky
though.Comet is the push technology implemented as an alternative to
ajax.The gtalk we see in the gmail uses comet.I suppose we should
implement this to make it easier. If someone is good at it can help
us.
this is one example which i saw but not able  to understand.If any one
can and share the knowledge it will be great

http://blogs.webtide.com/dyu/entry/android_chat_using_jetty_cometd

hope it is useful