hi miguel paraz,

So now i feel what i have analysed is correct on the push service.I
want to know how to implement the server, does the server has to
intiate some javascript method. Also whether the android can implement
the cometd using the jetty library these are my doubts, assume i have
contacts in server and i want to update it in my android client
whenever there is a new contact added, do you think using the Jetty
Bayeux will be sufficient. If you have implemented and could be
shared , it will be great

Thank you