Thank you.

I also have the HTC Hero (along with my development phone) I bought it for
the reason to view Flash.

But I can not get my webview stub code to view flash content as specified in
that article I referenced (specifically a .swf file I am trying to open on
my sdcard).

All I get is a page with random characters displayed.

I think I might be missing a flashlite plugin or something?