Hey Bob,,

Tell me one thing...instead of using Webservices,it is easy if we r
using Drivers..
If we know which type of database they r using on server side,then we
can access that database using
related driver...so that the headache willl be reduced am i right???

what is the difference of using driver in place of Webservices????